Dr. Nan-Chieh "Tom" Huang
A DEDICATED PROSTHODONTIST WITH GLOBAL EXPERIENCE
Dr. Huang started his dental career in his homeland Taiwan before journeying to the United States to further his education and experience. After receiving his DDS from Kaohsiung Medical University in Taiwan, he further pursued his passion in Prosthodontics, gaining advanced degrees and certificates from renowned institutions such as Indiana University and University of Michigan. Presently, he holds an Affiliate Clinical Assistant Professor position at the University of Washington School of Dentistry. Dr. Huang brings his considerable experience, scholarly insights, and compassionate approach to foster the overall well-being of his patients.
- Carl J. And Ida A. Andres Best Performance Scholarship Award, Indiana University School of Dentistry
- John F. Johnston Prosthodontic Society Graduate Performance Award
- Board-eligible American Board of Prosthodontics
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- Washington State Society of Prosthodontists
- Washington State Dental Association
Fluent in English, Mandarin, Taiwanese.
AN EXPERT IN DENTAL REHABILITATION AND PROSTHODONTICS
Dr. Huang specializes in dental rehabilitation using cutting-edge materials and technologies. His training and focus lie predominantly in the areas of Prosthodontics and Dental Materials. He has delivered several presentations at international symposiums and has contributed to academic literature in his field of expertise. His goal is to combine aesthetics and function to give his patients the best outcome.
WORLDWIDE EDUCATION AND PRACTICE
Dr. Huang's commitment to his profession has seen him practicing and teaching across the globe. After gaining his DDS in Taiwan, he moved to the U.S. for further studies, obtaining degrees from Indiana University. He has held academic positions at several universities, contributing to the education of future dentists. His extensive research experience underpins his practice, ensuring he is up-to-date with the latest developments in Prosthodontics.
DDS: Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan
MDSc: Kaohsiung Medical University, Taiwan
MSD: Indiana University School of Dentistry
Certificate, Prosthodontics: Indiana University and Kaohsiung Medical University
Postdoctoral Scholar Certificate, Prosthodontics: University of Michigan
- Restorative dentistry
- Dental materials
- Cosmetic dentistry
- CAD/CAM digital techniques
- TMJ disorder
- Dental laboratory procedures
- Prosthodontist at private dental practices in Seattle
- Affiliate Clinical Assistant Professor at University of Washington School of Dentistry