Seattle's experts for All-on-4® dental implants.
Who said there's no such thing as a second chance? When it comes to your smile, All-on-4® dental implants allow patients with missing teeth or dentures to get dental implants and natural-looking replacement teeth in just one office visit.
Extensive planning is required, and approaches may vary for each patient; however, the following key elements are integral components of Immediate Restoration:
- i-CAT CT scanning and 3-D imaging allow for extremely precise dental treatment planning; thus, ensuring implants are placed in exact locations
- Provisional tooth restorations are made before the patient’s appointment.
- In a single appointment, old dentures or failing teeth are removed, several implants are placed evenly around the jaw, and a connected arch of non-removable temporary teeth is attached to the implants.
- The provisional teeth restorations remain until osseointegration is complete. With this technique, implants remain stable because they are splinted together, and patients are thrilled that they can avoid a removable denture.
- Permanent tooth restorations are placed once osseointegration is complete.
All-on-4 Immediate Restoration can provide you a new set of teeth that cannot slip, shift, or fall out, and it allows the freedom to eat, speak and smile with confidence. Results are immediate, so you don’t have to worry about taking time off work or “laying low” while the restorations are being made. Drs. Pavinee and Alvarado have mastered this procedure and can give new hope to denture wearers who want a strong, healthy and beautiful smile, all in one visit.
What makes them Seattle's Top Implant Dentists?
- MSc in Prosthodonic Dentistry with a minor in Dental Materials
- Aesthetic and Implant Fellowship Certificate
- American Board of Operative Dentistry eligible
BEFORE AND AFTER GALLERIES
Please give us a call or use the form to submit a question. We’ll respond by the next business day.[contact-form-7 id="3132" title="Implant Dentist"]
Seattle Specialty Dentistry